Huawei EC5321 is a 3G CDMA SIM Base MI-FI (Mobile Wi-Fi) router which support CDMA Bands, EC-DO REV Bands. EC5321 provides 3.1mbps downloading speed and 1.8 mbps uploading speed. Huawei EC5321 Can used to connect upto 10 users using wi-fi network. Here in this article you can find unlocking solution for Huawei EC5321.
Unlock Huawei EC5321
In order to use other operator we need to unlock EC5321. Unlocking of EC5321 can done by following below steps.
- Turn Of Wi-Fi Modem.
- Note down IMEI Number (Which you can find written backside of modem).
- Using this Online Huawei Code Calculator generate unlock code for your device and note down it at some safe place.
- Now turn on your router.
- Connect to Wi-Fi Network created by your router (EC5321)
- Now open http://192.168.8.1 or htpp://pocket.wifi (Dont Worry if it says your Router is locked or Invalid SIM).
- Go to ADVANCED SETTINGS >> SIM SETTINGS >> UNLOCK DEVICE.
- Here you can find the box which ask you to enter the UNLOCK CODE, Please enter theUNLOCK CODE (New Algo) which you have generated in STEP –3.
- Click On Apply and you are done with unlocking