Huawei E5375 is 4g (LTE) Mobile Wi-Fi (Mi-Fi) Router which supports upto 150Mbps downloading speed and upto 10 users can share WiFi Network. E5375 have 6 hours battery backup and supports 5modes and total 12 bands.
Unlock E5375 WiFi Router
In order to use other operator we need to unlock E5375. Unlocking of E5375 can done by following below steps.
- Turn Of Wi-Fi Modem.
- Note down IMEI Number (Which you can find written backside of modem).
- Using this Online Huawei Code Calculator generate unlock code for your device and note down it at some safe place.
- Now turn on your router.
- Connect to Wi-Fi Network created by your router (E5375)
- Now open http://192.168.8.1 or htpp://pocket.wifi (Don’t Worry if it says your Router is locked or Invalid SIM).
- Go to ADVANCED SETTINGS >> SIM SETTINGS >> UNLOCK DEVICE.
- Here you can find the box which ask you to enter the UNLOCK CODE, Please enter the UNLOCK CODE (New Algo) which you have generated in STEP –3.
- Click On Apply and you are done with unlocking