Huawei E5373 Mi-Fi (Mobile Wi-Fi) is best pocket sized premium Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspot Device. The stylish looking, pocket sized Huawei E5373 Mobile Wi-Fi hotspot enables you to connect up to FIVE Wi-Fi enabled gadgets to the Internet at any one time, including tablets, laptops, handheld game consoles, Smartphones, eBooks and cameras.
By unlocking Huawei E5373 we can use other operator SIM card, WE can unlock the router by just writing the unlock code to the modem. In order to get unlocked you just need to follow this simple steps
Unlock Huawei E5373
Before starting make sure your router is charged fully.
- First of all check IMEI number of your modem and note down it.
- Turn off Your Device.
- Now we need to generate the Unlock Code for the modem using the IMEI number, Refer this Post Generate Unlock Code For Huawei Router.
- Now insert any other operator sim card into your router and turn it on.
- Connect computer or laptop with the hotspot created by your Router
- Now Open browser and type http://192.168.0.1 or htpp://pocket.wifi (If it shows invalid SIM Card Don’t worry ).
- You may need to login into router admin panel, just check your router back side you can find the login credential.
- Now Just Navigate to Advance Settings>> SIM Car Settings >> Unlock Device.
- You can see the box which asking for the unlock code, you need to enter the unlock code which we have generated in step 3.
- Click on Apply and your router is unlocked now, you can use any operator sim into this router