Few months back idea has launched 3g huawei usb modem which is having max speed of 7.2mbps but main problem was it can be unlocked using firmware upgrade or downgrade because its having customized firmware so our team was working on it from few months. last week we have also written the article which is on unlock e1732 using dc unlocker but main drawback was its not free it require some credits but finally i am here with a permanent solution for E1732 which is totally free so go ahead and unlock your E1732 which is locked from last 5 months
Steps you have to Follow
- First of all download all requirements (you may need to disable your antivirus)
- Plug your E1732 with any other operator sim and let it install its driver
- Now just Right click on your MY COMPUTER ICON >> PROPERTIES >> DEVICE MANAGER >>Ports (COM & LPT) then you can see there something like HUAWEI Mobile Connect – 3G Application Interface (COM8) then com8 is your systems port number please note the port number
- Now Run CDMA WOrkshop.Exe and Click on Main and select the com port number in COM Settings (AT mode)box.
- Then You have to click on Connect
- Then Click On Read and Let it read your modem information and you can see your modem information on left panel.
- Now Click on Security Tab >> Spc >> Default (nv_read) as SPC and Type 000000 in blank box and click on Spc and you can see the pop up window click on SEND.
- Now Just Navigate to Memory Tab >> NV Items >> And Click On Read you can see on pop up box now click on OK.
- Now you can see onw NV Backup Box now in Last NV Item box type 9999 and click on ok and save it with any name. and it will backup your data let it be complete to 100% . and minimize CDMA Work Shop
- Now Run E1732 Downgreder >> Accept Terms and Conation >> Then Click On Next and it will read your modem let it be finish then it will show your modem data then click on Start.
- In the process you will get massage like update failure after downloading program. then dont worry and click on OK.
- Then Again Come on CDMA Workshop and come on Main Tab and click on Disconnect and unplug your modem
- Now Again Plug your modem and Run CDMA Workshop and check and select Com port as pr we have done previously
- Then come on CDMA wokrshop and Select Com Port and click on Connect and navigate to Memory Tab >> NV ITEMS >> Click On Write >> now you can see one confirm box click on OK. then Click on Open then borwse and select the file which we have saved before
- When the process will reach at 100% you can see success message then click on OK and From Main Tab Disconnect your modem and you are Done