Huawei E1550 is a 3G USB modem which support 3.6 mbps download speed . This Modem can cost you in Local Market between Rs. 1600 to Rs. 1800. So Huawei let us see how to unlock huawei E1550 data card.
Before starting unlocking process there few things which you should take into account, first is to make sure that your data card is detected in your desktop/laptop and another thing is you must have firmware of the huawei e1550 with you. You should know your IMEI number (IMEI number is a 15 Digit number you will find printed on the device). So now just follow below step by step guide to how to unlock huawei e1550data card.
How to Unlock Huawei e1550 Modem
- First get Huawei E1550 Firmware Download.
- Download Universal Master Code.exe. Enter your 15 Digit IMEI number as shown in the below screen and generate your Unlock Code and Flash Code.Example: From IMEI number (353474024585481), I have generated unlock code (60684032) and flash code (58346543)
- Universal Master Code Generator Will give you Unlock code and Flash Code
- Plug-in your data card with your laptop or desktop (No need to remove sim card from the modem).
- Once your data card is detected in your just double click onE1550pdate_11.609.18.00.00.B418.exe file and it will find the data card and start processing.
- Searching for Huawei DeviceAfter above screen it will ask you for the unlock code, at this time you need to give FLASH CODE as your password or unlock code and then your data card software upgrade will be done successfully.
- Now Download and install Huawei Mobile Partner Software, it will work on Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 as well. Now Open the Huawei Mobile Partner from the desktop, and if asked use your unlock code you have generated in the step 2.
- Create new profile for you network provider (Using APN and User name and password), try to connect to the internet now.
Hope you will be able to unlock your Modem
You can comment below if you are facing any issue, or simply say thanks for the above article.