As we know huawei data cards are very useful and widely used gadgets for mobile broadband.there are many models comes in different configuration. it can easily used in Mac and Windows base operation systems.it can also be installed on linux base operating systems but it needs to run commands which can not be in general but today i am going to guide you how to use huawei data cards on ubuntu linux with out having command knowledge.
How-To Use Data Card On Ubuntu Linux
- Plug-in Your Huawei dat card on usb port
- First of all Navigate to System>>Network Connection. you can see following window just go-to Mobile Broadband Tab.
- Now Click on Add and you can see below screen having an option Huawei Technology HWAWEI Mobile (if you are not getting option make sure you have correctly plugged your data card) then click on Forward
- Now it will ask you to choose your Country From list select it and go ahead.
- Now It will ask you to select your service provider from list select it and go ahead (if you want to create manual settings then select other)and provide the details
- Now Confirm Setting and click on Apply
- And finally make your profile settings and click on connect
- You are done Enjoy !!
If you Like This Article Please Share it with your Friends and keep us Alive and send your Feedback Via Comments